Avoid Putting Your Vision at Risk
Whether you need protective eyewear for work or sport, the team at Clarity Vision Group can create and manufacture eyewear optimized for weight, durability, style, and of course, your precise visual needs.
Important Features of Protective Eyewear
Quality protective eyewear can be the difference between defending your eyes against injury and experiencing an eye emergency. Discuss your lifestyle and visual needs with your optometrist to determine the right eyewear for you. Some important features we take into consideration include:
- Material—durable, strong material will ensure the eyewear won’t break or fall off under normal stress.
- Design—your eyewear can be designed for your specific needs to ensure the best function and comfort possible.
- Prescription—if you have a refractive error, you can obtain eyewear designed with your prescription, so you can leave your contact lenses at home.
Adult & Senior Eye Exams
Our comprehensive adult and senior eye exams give us the opportunity to assess your eye health, test your vision, and protect your eyes from future health problems.
Contact Lens Exams & Evaluations
Before you order your next pair of contacts, it’s important to get a proper contact lens exam and evaluation. Contact lenses aren’t suitable for everyone and an exam can help determine what vision correction solution is right for your eyes.
Children’s Eye Exams
Many eye diseases and conditions start to progress during childhood. Protect your child’s vision and eye health by making sure they see us regularly for an eye exam.
Does your child have myopia or nearsightedness? With a variety of myopia management techniques and treatments, we can help your child’s vision improve.
Visit Us Today
When you visit our practice, every step of your eye care experience will be tailored to you. Visit us today to see the difference we can make in your life.
Where to Park
Our practice is conveniently located at the corner of Peachtree Parkway and South Clement Road. There is parking available directly in front of our office.
- 1780 Peachtree Pkwy. Suite 301
- Cumming, GA 30041
- Phone: 770-205-2520
- Fax: 770-456-5994
- Text: 770-205-2520
- Monday: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed